Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

Thanks! :ninja:I reeeeaaaally wish there wasn't a translator talking over them. I've been taking French for 3 years, but still don't speak it fluently. I'd prefer to hear their voices instead!

You're welcome :) Although I learned French for 3 years, I didn't understand anything.:p

tumblr_mbu62ex4xL1r0he7mo1_250.gif

tumblr_mbu62ex4xL1r0he7mo2_250.gif

tumblr_mbu62ex4xL1r0he7mo3_250.gif

tumblr_mbu62ex4xL1r0he7mo4_250.gif

tumblr_mbu62ex4xL1r0he7mo6_250.gif

oh my..... suddenly really became so warm around my heart!! :happy: i haven't logged for over a year and posted anything over 2 years i think. and i was huge PMT lover!! good memories... and oh, my signature, completely forgot :LOL:

anyway, it's so great to see PMT again. it's gonna be my third time seeing Muse live on 19th of November!! can't wait to see them again!!!!!!!!!

so i just wanted to say hello to all PMT ladies :happy:

:musesign::musesign:

oh my..... suddenly really became so warm around my heart!! :happy: i haven't logged for over a year and posted anything over 2 years i think. and i was huge PMT lover!! good memories... and oh, my signature, completely forgot :LOL:

anyway, it's so great to see PMT again. it's gonna be my third time seeing Muse live on 19th of November!! can't wait to see them again!!!!!!!!!

aw welcome back sweetie! you've missed lots and lots have missed you! :happy::kiss:

here's a welcome back gift :D

B3068_211921_0079.jpg

nme12-1.jpg

Im going to a gig too! In april! such a far time away but still so exciting :D

Hey, welcome back, we all have missed you :kiss: Lucky! :) They aren't coming to Portugal this year. Maybe they'll come here next year :(

559593_10151451985394167_1600639341_n.jpg

aw welcome back sweetie! you've missed lots and lots have missed you! :happy::kiss:

here's a welcome back gift :D

B3068_211921_0079.jpg

nme12-1.jpg

Im going to a gig too! In april! such a far time away but still so exciting :D

thank you so much!!! don't know what to say :'( :$:dance::kiss:

:matt::matt::matt::matt:

Hey, welcome back, we all have missed you :kiss: Lucky! :) They aren't coming to Portugal this year. Maybe they'll come here next year :(

559593_10151451985394167_1600639341_n.jpg

thank you!!!!!!!!!!! you're too kind :dance::happy: :happy:

oh yes, i hope you get to see them next year :)

greets to Portugal :happy:

:matt::matt::matt:

thank you!!!!!!!!!!! you're too kind :dance::happy: :happy:

oh yes, i hope you get to see them next year :)

greets to Portugal :happy:

:matt::matt::matt:

You're welcome :)

I hope so. I've read their manager's tweet saying that they would only come here during the sardine season (someone asked if they are coming to Portugal next year).

65555_463891700330013_1054506175_n.jpg

he doesnt even look like he fell, just trying to get up a big step :LOL:

:LOL:Yeah I know what you mean, though I assume that Matt is able to climb stairs without crawling up them. From that we can assume that he fell. :LOL:

Aww Matt. The good thing about it is that it shows he's as susceptible to human frailty as much as anyone. :happy: Not that there was ever any doubt on that score. But, you know, iconic rock stars are not supposed to trip on the stairs! :LOL: Imo rock stars that do are simply better. :phu: Who wants iconic people anyway.

Edited by CarrieB

tumblr_mc9d0tuJJp1rjxv69o1_250.gif

Since nobody wants to forget this :awesome:

There's an awful lot of vids of Matt falling on stage... :LOL:

It's cute.

Of course, my boyfriend LITERALLY cannot get up a flight of stairs without falling, and typically climbs up the ones at my place on all fours. So, I might be biased.

However, does anyone else think that jacket makes him look like a cheesy gameshow host, or he's trying to sell you a used car?