Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

You're welcome ;)

Obviously! Great gifs :D

60195_533866056638866_510174955_n.jpg

198506_10151070321211274_808649658_n.jpg

384418_527360090612842_1717444135_n.jpg

430055_527359747279543_1702592109_n.jpg

263962_526344864047698_1257882134_n.jpg

Haha! The photos with the laptops, remind me of a day in the life of my family. Lots of interaction going on there. What have we become?! :LOL:

Trying to see what Matt has on his computer screen. :chuckle: But looks like it might be the same thing in both photos. :chuckle:

Edited by CarrieB

Trying to see what Matt has on his computer screen. :chuckle: But looks like it might be the same thing in both photos. :chuckle:

ehm.... https://twitter.com/muse I'd say. They were posted during the askmuse thing, so twitter account makes sense?

also, i'm surprised no one has posted the trying-very-hard-to-be-sexy-booklet picture yet ;)

ml2s.jpg

edit: 0.o that was larger than i thought, also, i'm guessing how to spoiler so fingers crossed

Edited by bloodymaryiii
holy %&*^&^ large picture

It was just them tweeting us the other day Carrie :chuckle:

Oh cool! I obviously have trouble keeping up. :chuckle:

ehm.... https://twitter.com/muse I'd say. They were posted during the askmuse thing, so twitter account makes sense?

also, i'm surprised no one has posted the trying-very-hard-to-be-sexy-booklet picture yet ;)

ml2s.jpg

:chuckle:

Though I found attempting to read the official lyrics of Explorers more interesting. When oh when will my boxset arrive?! I guess Monday now, fingers crossed.

ml2s.jpg

Wait, where the hell is this pic from?! I have the CD/DVD digipack version of the album (it arrived this morning from play.com :D) and it definitely doesn't have that pic in it. :confused:

Wait, where the hell is this pic from?! I have the CD/DVD digipack version of the album (it arrived this morning from play.com :D) and it definitely doesn't have that pic in it. :confused:

Deluxe box set I'm assuming. I got the CD/DVD, too, and mine hasn't arrived yet.:LOL: