Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

Just my own speculation but awhile back there were some very creepy comments from this one girl that claimed to be his wife and the father of her child and……very dodgy stuff.

Oh right. :LOL: That would just be a bit creepy, I would probably delete my account as well. :chuckle:

Myspace is more or less dead. No one's using it anymore. Some bands maybe (edit. meaning new bands promoting their music).

Everyone moved onto Facebook and Twitter. MySpace seems too cluttered and unfriendly, that's why I deleted my account, got sick of fiddling around with it all the time.

28wdzev.jpg

Oh right. :LOL: That would just be a bit creepy, I would probably delete my account as well. :chuckle:

Everyone moved onto Facebook and Twitter. MySpace seems too cluttered and unfriendly, that's why I deleted my account, got sick of fiddling around with it all the time.

28wdzev.jpg

I never got a myspace, someone else made my facebook for me and I figured I might as well do something with it, and Twitter……I got because of Muse. :LOL:

bowery_01.jpg

2409567904_61f7ce1b83_b.jpg

tumblr_lgkgn2OK7B1qc11qdo1_1280.jpg

it is obvious that he deleted his my space, because some of the creepy, psycho fangirls,. so I can't blame him.!!!!!!

I don't think it is obvious. There have been strange people on there for yonks and he's not deleted it before.

We don't know why he deleted it.

It does seem a bit odd though, particularly as Dom and Chris still have their's open. There must have been some reason. Maybe he just got uncomfortable with it and thought enough is enough. He told a fan he didn't like going on there any more at the time he got 200 private messages an hour, which was after he replied to a few people.

Shame really.

Edited by CarrieB

I don't think it is obvious. There have been strange people on there for yonks and he's not deleted it before.

We don't know why he deleted it.

It does seem a bit odd though, particularly as Dom and Chris still have their's open. There must have been some reason. Maybe he just got uncomfortable with it and thought enough is enough. He told a fan he didn't like going on there any more at the time he got 200 private messages an hour, which was after he replied to a few people.

Shame really.

I can see why he'd delete it.

He's got the paps on his back nowadays, he's probably gotten hundreds of fangirl messages on myspace about how worried they are about him and the band now that he's gonna be a dad etc... Some of them i'd imagine would be rather creepy/possibly abusive.

I reckon he's just had enough and wants his privacy more now than ever before. Good on him, i say! :happy:

I'd do the exact same thing if i were in his position.

norway_0084.jpg

workittn1.gif

muse--large-msg-116012656677.jpg

I can see why he'd delete it.

He's got the paps on his back nowadays, he's probably gotten hundreds of fangirl messages on myspace about how worried they are about him and the band now that he's gonna be a dad etc... Some of them i'd imagine would be rather creepy/possibly abusive.

I reckon he's just had enough and wants his privacy more now than ever before. Good on him, i say! :happy:

I'd do the exact same thing if i were in his position.

norway_0084.jpg

workittn1.gif

muse--large-msg-116012656677.jpg

Yeah maybe. I don't blame him. I understand completely that it must get a bit much, especially with everything else that is going on. I'm personally not even on myspace, but I just think it's a shame if the guys' attempts to maintain a relationship with fans are breaking down. I can't see how Matt feeling he needs to delete his myspace is something to celebrate tbh.

Saying that, maybe it was just for practical reasons. Everyone can make assumptions but we don't know the reason.

Yeah maybe. I don't blame him. I understand completely that it must get a bit much, especially with everything else that is going on. I'm personally not even on myspace, but I just think it's a shame if the guys' attempts to maintain a relationship with fans are breaking down. I can't see how Matt feeling he needs to delete his myspace is something to celebrate tbh.

Saying that, maybe it was just for practical reasons. Everyone can make assumptions but we don't know the reason.

Ahh yeah, i hadn't though of that perspective. That does make it quite sad.

Yeah, we'll never really know unless we ask him when we meet him XD