Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

this messageboard is much better than tv:p

I saw that today on tumblr :awesome:

tumblr_lh6h7ar1RN1qe7c59o1_500.gif

I love this giff. Aren't they lovely!? :happy: Makes me laugh the way Dom is looking and nodding as much as the way Matt is articulating. Aww. They are so in tune. :happy: Weirdly the piece I am listening to at the end of the Wembley gig recording fits so well, but I don't even know what it is off hand. :$

Edited by CarrieB

Guest Sarah-x
Hello! This is my first time posting in here. I'm a bit of a lurker. So I saw Muse play Oxegen on TV and thought you guys would enjoy a gif from it :happy:

output.gif

hello *waves*

i was at that festival :dance:

Oh Jeez! I just saw on Twitter that Matt is on an advert for man shampoo. :eek::facepalm: Please tell me that is not true! :(

[EDIT] I don't think it's true. I think the tweeter has mixed him up. I read a bit more and Matt nearly naked in a shower putting shampoo on in an advert! It doesn't sound true! :LOL:

Oh God that gave me a bit of a funny turn. :LOL: (You know Miss youknowwho is involved in selling shampoo! :chuckle:)

Edited by CarrieB

Oh Jeez! I just saw on Twitter that Matt is on an advert for man shampoo. :eek::facepalm: Please tell me that is not true! :(

[EDIT] I don't think it's true. I think the tweeter has mixed him up. I read a bit more and Matt nearly naked in a shower putting shampoo on in an advert! It doesn't sound true! :LOL:

haha xD "Matt nearly naked in a shower putting shampoo on in an advert " :LOL:

Hey! I hope it's true! :eyebrows::chuckle:;)

Hello,ladies. DAMN,haven't been on board ages! Still shitloads to catch up but I went through the pics in this thread. :stunned: I died,went to heaven and before that got pregnant. :LOL::LOL: Also was watching SMBH live at Oxegen 2010,brought me amazing memories. :happy: How are you doing?

533x8399.jpeg

Hello! This is my first time posting in here. I'm a bit of a lurker. So I saw Muse play Oxegen on TV and thought you guys would enjoy a gif from it :happy:

output.gif

Welcome. :happy:

tumblr_lh96oiLiSm1qfeav5.gif

tumblr_lh96pjaOH11qfeav5.gif

:happy:

YESS!!

Hello,ladies. DAMN,haven't been on board ages! Still shitloads to catch up but I went through the pics in this thread. :stunned: I died,went to heaven and before that got pregnant. :LOL::LOL: Also was watching SMBH live at Oxegen 2010,brought me amazing memories. :happy: How are you doing?

533x8399.jpeg

Welcome back! :happy:

musepa230211.jpg