Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

I tried, but I get a note: Embedding this video is disabled by its owner when I`m trying to copy a link to gifsoup, where I`m making gifs. I can do it if you can give me another link of the video.:)

or you can try to do it yourself, it`s very simple. just log in to gifsoup.com ;)

edit: I found another video :p

imager.php?id=2015552 GIFSoup

I love you so much I could kiss you right now :D

Guest Sarah-x
:D

Oh my god, are you trying to kill me Allison?:eek::eek:*faints again and again and again*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-akl9x67qk

This Is The Best Interview Ever!!!:LOL::LOL:

i fucking love matthew when hes drunnk, soo confident :LOL: love how he looks at the camera constantly, :chuckle: NME is like a pyscho girlfriend!!

reminds me off me when im drunk with mates and theres always one like dom who has to tell everyone that your drunk, "and this is matthew drunk.." funniet thing ive seen in ages!

GEORGIA!!! :D:D:D I'm so happy for you! So VERY jealous, but extremely happy!!! :D:happy::happy: i hope you had lovely conversation with him? afterall, he was drunk :chuckle: :chuckle:

I caught them all before they went in. :chuckle:

They were all so lovely, I got to Matt last he was signed stuff and I was like ''Matt'' and he looked over at me as if to say ''yes I know you want my attention I'll be there in a second'' so I kept pleasing ''matt.. matt'' then he came over I was like ''Please may I have a photo with you'' he just looked at me and said ''Yes, sure of course.. held my hand(and the camera):D :D :D :D :D :D'' and then taken it <3<3