Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

:awesome::doobie:

EDIT: I'm undisclosed_desire :chuckle:

Hi! :awesome: Welcome back! Unifying all your accounts, eh?

My friend and I met Matt today at the studio they're recording in...I'm still bouncing off the walls with excitement, such a wonderful day! :awesome:

AirStudios.jpg

aldifaoweijf;aoiwejgaiwefhlaiweuhfiIHLDAKHFAHEWGHALEUHFLAUDHF!! :D Congrats!! What was it like? Tell us more! (if you'd like)

Wow! That's amazing! Are they working in London?

And i have to say, Matt looks so handsome :happy:

Hi! :awesome: Welcome back! Unifying all your accounts, eh?

aldifaoweijf;aoiwejgaiwefhlaiweuhfiIHLDAKHFAHEWGHALEUHFLAUDHF!! :D Congrats!! What was it like? Tell us more! (if you'd like)

Hmmmm, nice pic! Yes, do tell more! :D

wow really you both look incredible & so cute, I will be exciting if I will stand with matt too :) all pictures look amazing with high quality !

I'll post a full account of our meeting but I can't til this evening, alas I must go to work now! Still so happy though :happy:

The short story is that my friend and I met Matt outside a studio in London. We had a brief chat and he said they're just rehearsing atm and won't be recording until November, then we each got a photo with him :happy:

The long version of the story is that my friend and I went to the studio they're recording in (we both had an afternoon off :rolleyes:) and after about 40 minutes of wandering around, we came round the corner and saw Matt sat on a wall, talking on his phone :eek: We kept our distance while he was talking, trying to calm down (not very successfully!) then when he had finished he walked up to us and asked if we were waiting for him. We chatted a little bit- he asked where we were from, I asked how it was going in the studio. He said they're just rehearsing at the moment (complete with wavey hand mimes for "rehearsing" :LOL:), they're not expecting to start recording till later in November. Then he said he needed to get to work so we each got a photo with him and he went into the studio :happy: It was brief but amazing to meet him when there was only two of us, no management or anyone, and Matt was really friendly and polite (and of course beautiful!). He didn't seem to mind chatting for a moment, particularly when I asked him about recording :happy: Sadly Chris and Dom didn't show up, but it was still the highlight of my year :D

Edit: also his hair was sooo fluffy :awesome:

AirStudiosclose.jpg

The short story is that my friend and I met Matt outside a studio in London. We had a brief chat and he said they're just rehearsing atm and won't be recording until November, then we each got a photo with him :happy:

The long version of the story is that my friend and I went to the studio they're recording in (we both had an afternoon off :rolleyes:) and after about 40 minutes of wandering around, we came round the corner and saw Matt sat on a wall, talking on his phone :eek: We kept our distance while he was talking, trying to calm down (not very successfully!) then when he had finished he walked up to us and asked if we were waiting for him. We chatted a little bit- he asked where we were from, I asked how it was going in the studio. He said they're just rehearsing at the moment (complete with wavey hand mimes for "rehearsing" :LOL:), they're not expecting to start recording till later in November. Then he said he needed to get to work so we each got a photo with him and he went into the studio :happy: It was brief but amazing to meet him when there was only two of us, no management or anyone, and Matt was really friendly and polite (and of course beautiful!). He didn't seem to mind chatting for a moment, particularly when I asked him about recording :happy: Sadly Chris and Dom didn't show up, but it was still the highlight of my year :D

AirStudiosclose.jpg

YOU"RE SO LUCKY!:awesome:

I'm jealus:(

My friend and I met Matt today at the studio they're recording in...I'm still bouncing off the walls with excitement, such a wonderful day! :awesome:

AirStudios.jpg

D'awww! So cute! :happy:

May I ask the lovely PMT for a favor? I'm in a contest for a photo pass and new camera. Could you vote/"like" my photo through Facebook?

315887_10150343236632917_337935497916_8249645_488894999_n.jpg

You can click on the photo or this url to vote:

Thank you in advance!

AirStudiosclose.jpg

That is really wonderful that you got to meet him that way. :happy: So happy for oyu!

Aww lovely. :happy: Nice that Matt came over to you. :) I wondered how they had started recording so quickly as they only had a few chords. I imagine they are still in the early stages, messing about with what they have and seeing if it inspires something more, though they must have some good ideas if they are recording in November. :)

AirStudiosclose.jpg

his haiiiiir :awesome:

and awesome story :D - he asked if you were waiting for him :chuckle: - "erm no - for DOM" hahah. But now that you know where they are recording, you could hang around there the next time so you would see Dom and Chris? Sure not everyday, but they will be there for the next weeks/months, won't they?

AirStudiosclose.jpg

That is the most beautiful story :happy: You are so fortunate! Maybe we'll all be so lucky one day!

tumblr_ltmkmh5h8v1qgtnzeo1_250.gif

AirStudiosclose.jpg

That is :awesome:. You are a very lucky person!:yesey:;)p.s. agree, his hair looks great :ninja:

f675c421-d3a3-451a-aabd-ac42de33d169.jpg