Last Muse gig attended

Pwopermusefan

Yeah well, New Born has been awful throughout the tour, so I wouldn't be too fussed if no one knows the lyrics. In fact it should just be dropped for Unnatural Selection.

New Born without Matt playing the piano intro is definitely feels like it's missing something, but I wouldn't call it dreadful.

Yeah well, New Born has been awful throughout the tour, so I wouldn't be too fussed if no one knows the lyrics. In fact it should just be dropped for Unnatural Selection.

Yeah well thats your opinion. Mine is that it may not be as good as one with Matt playing piano, but it's still good

Oh and we got Unnatural Selection as well

Viejas Arena, San Diego, California. :awesome: September 22, 2010.

MOTP and Ruled by Secrecy, baby! :dance: Both songs that I didn't hear at USAC, so I was insanely happy.

My mom wouldn't let me travel to Cali from Phoenix just to see Muse a second time in the same year. And you are SOOO lucky. I wonder why they didn't do at least MOTP here

Once in Turin and once in Hong Kong (the gig where Sunburn and Dead Star were both played for the last time).

It was the Singapore gig where they played Sunburn, they switched it with Dead Star/Dead Cuts at the Hong Kong gig. I haven't seen Sunburn live for years. :(

No, both Sunburn and Dead Star were played for the last time at the same gig, which is the one in Hong Kong.

http://www.musewiki.org/Hong_Kong_AsiaWorld-Expo_2010_(gig)

Just checked my set list which I got from a security at Hong Kong, yes it does include Sunburn and Dead Star. Well, but I don't remember Sunburn, :( I'll listen to the bootleg for confirmation. Thanks for the reply. :)

Second night at Wembley.

I'm not going to anymore gigs unless they up their game.

oh shut up. you haven't been to any pre-2009 gigs by the look of it, 2009 was probably their worst year, the 2nd night at wembley was good, and they're still regarded as the best live act in europe, and i know, if they were going to do a local gig to you, you'd go. stop jumping on the band wagon.

ot: the saturday at wembley :awesome:

oh shut up. you haven't been to any pre-2009 gigs by the look of it, 2009 was probably their worst year, the 2nd night at wembley was good, and they're still regarded as the best live act in europe, and i know, if they were going to do a local gig to you, you'd go. stop jumping on the band wagon.

ot: the saturday at wembley :awesome:

So because I didn't have the opportunity to go to any pre-2009 gigs I'm not allowed to have an opinion based on what has been a pretty shit tour overall?

I'm not jumping on the bandwagon. I have based my opinion around going to 7 gigs and being truly disappointed by two of them, and just generally paying attention.

So no, you shut up instead and get over yourself.

Archived