KirkBot

Muse Nominated for an American Music Award

3f9d3633-6ffa-4511-a4af-e1e78410c927.jpgMuse have been nominated in the Best Alternative Rock Artist category at this year's American Music Awards!

The awards take place on Sunday 21st November 2010, voting is open now on the link below and closes on Friday November 12th so make sure you get your votes in before then!

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/715/muse-nominated-for-an-american-music-award/

I voted!

But, as I just posted elsewhere, question the quality of these awards given the nominees for Artist of the Year. I mean, Justin Bieber, Ke$ha, really?????

That link opened a new window and tried to dump spyware on my computer. I suggest people don't click it.

The link is correct and legitimate, it's the same one posted up on the .mu site by admin, and when I click it I get no pop-ups...

The link is correct and legitimate, it's the same one posted up on the .mu site by admin, and when I click it I get no pop-ups...

Well, I did *shrugs*

That link opened a new window and tried to dump spyware on my computer. I suggest people don't click it.

Yeahh, I'd advise that the mods make that motherfucker gtfo.

Well, I did *shrugs*

Just because you did doesn't mean everyone did though...it might be an underlying spyware issue already active on your computer, that's what tends to cause the majority of the further pop-up problems...the zlob virus in particular, which redirects internet users to random pages instead of the ones they wanted...