Best speech ever! :awesome:

Looks like Tom had a lot of fun being Chris for the evening.

TomatAMAs.jpg

Caption from Yahoo news: The band Muse, from left, Christopher Wolstenholme, Matthew Bellamy, and Dominic Howard pose with their awards for alternative rock music favorite artist backstage at the 38th Annual American Music Awards on Sunday, Nov. 21, 2010 in Los Angeles. (AP Photo/Chris Pizzello)

:chuckle:

Go Kirk! :LOL:

But Chris gets all the blame :LOL:

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118027861?refCatId=16

Muse won the alternative artist award, with the band's bassist Christopher Wolstenholme enigmatically dedicating the award to Charles Darwin.

http://www.boston.com/ae/music/articles/2010/11/22/bieber_at_16_youngest_to_walk_off_with_artist_of_the_year_trophy/

Muse bassist Chris Wolsteholme gets props, though, for his cryptic shout-out to Charles Darwin when his Brit rock band scored the Favorite Alternative Rock prize

It looks like Tom isn't wearing any underwear :$:shifty::D

:$ I'm embarrassed to say that's the first thing I noticed as well.... :shifty::LOL:

Guilty, as well :$

Glad it wasn't just me! :LOL: What am I saying?! Of course it wouldn't be. :p

Good grief. :facepalm: I bet Chris is just laughing his ass off. If he can get away from changing diapers long enough. :chuckle:

They won :awesome:

here's a better quality video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SNoTAXzgmE

but it's still just someone holding their camera up to the tv :chuckle:

EDIT: picture of the night...

attachment.php?attachmentid=12971&d=1290399843

:LOL:

I love them :LOL::LOL:

:LOL::facepalm:

:chuckle:

attachment.php?attachmentid=12972&d=1290399972

there are several great ones over at gettyimages.com

BTW here's the caption they have on that picture:

LOS ANGELES, CA - NOVEMBER 21: (L - R) Winners of Alternative Rock Music - Favorite Artist, Christopher Wolstenholme, Matthew Bellamy and Dominic Howard of the musical group Muse pose in the press room during the 2010 American Music Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on November 21, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Jason Merritt/Getty Images for DCP)

WIN :chuckle:

maybe tom knew he'd be mistaken for chris and that's why he thanked charles darwin :p

:LOL:

By tuesday muse will make headlines because they will be boycotted by religious groups round 'murica. Awesome.

Noooooooo that means I'll have to suffer. My entire family is HARDCORE I TELL YOU. :supersad:

Fuck yeah!! Now THAT is the proper way to get attention in America! :yesey:

That said, this. :awesome:

Musers=Just a bunch of pervs with great taste in music.

The biggest piece of truth I've ever heard. :LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::facepalm: This is priceless!

That said, Kirk is THE MAN. This totally made my day and I just woke up. :D

Noooooooo that means I'll have to suffer. My entire family is HARDCORE I TELL YOU. :supersad:

That said, this. :awesome:

The biggest piece of truth I've ever heard. :LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::facepalm: This is priceless!

That said, Kirk is THE MAN. This totally made my day and I just woke up. :D

I just find it odd that to these newspapers consider what Tom/Chris said to be "enigmatic" and "cryptic." Especially for an entertainment outfit like Variety. Do they know nothing about Muse? How could they not understand the satire there as well?

Glad they won it, they deserved it because I had never heard of the other 2 bands they went up against haha.

Haha, your post just reminded me that I'm happy Muse won because the other two bands are also really good (imo) :chuckle:

though I think it's rather hilarious that the EMAs had more American bands and the AMAs had more European bands. :LOL::LOL:

Archived