+1 ... we have to make that sticker happen. Make it one of those diecut window stencils, I like those best.:happy:

And xx_muse_xx, the bright orange makes the van even cooler. I love orange cars ... vintage ones at least.

That's what I was planning actually, our Graphics dept. in school has a vinyl cutting machine and all the computers have computer aided design software so all I'll need is permission from my graphics teacher and wah lah! One Pwoper fish vinyl sticker! :awesome:

Indeed it does! It even has vinyl graphics of a surfer and palm trees on the sides. :pimp:

:eek: Arrggg I can't take it! Where do you live? I'm coming to key your car! :fear:

:awesome:

Yeah, that is pretty failish..

Good thing you used that smiley, it's bright orange so you'll need those sunglasses just to look at it. :cool:

Lol, all this talk about cars and stickers has made me want to make a darwin fish that says "Pwoper"! :awesome: xD

Keying my car might add some style to it haha!

Yes. Please make a sticket that says 'pwoper' I would love you foreva

I had a Darwin fish many years ago, and indeed, my car got vandalized – twice – before I replaced it.

Now, I have a fish that says "Prozac", so it offends (or more likely, confuses) everybody.

That's sad.

Eh, it wasn't all that bad in the grand scheme of things, just lots of keying on the driver's and passenger's side doors. Not necessarily unexpected when I moved from that wacky liberal bastion of drug-gobbling, homo- and Darwin-loving, baby-killing and Jesus-hating otherwise known as Stanford University, to North Carolina. :rolleyes:

But luckily, these days, my car has a new paint job and my Prozac fish shares space with my Muse, Radiohead and R.E.M. bumper stickers. And my "DSGRNTLD" license plate. :p

Just look at it from the bright side. Now there is more to take off :awesome:

Agreed. However, he has dirty shoes. That is a no-no. :ohmy:

I have an offensive sticker on my car.......it says 'Muse'

i have MUSE UK as my license plate

no detectable vandalism so far. birds shit on it regularly

Eh, it wasn't all that bad in the grand scheme of things, just lots of keying on the driver's and passenger's side doors. Not necessarily unexpected when I moved from that wacky liberal bastion of drug-gobbling, homo- and Darwin-loving, baby-killing and Jesus-hating otherwise known as Stanford University, to North Carolina. :rolleyes:

But luckily, these days, my car has a new paint job and my Prozac fish shares space with my Muse, Radiohead and R.E.M. bumper stickers. And my "DSGRNTLD" license plate. :p

AWESOME! I wish I could have met you in NC. :)

Ah lol birds shit on my car too more toward the radiohead side which is odd

:shifty: don't tell anyone this but my plate is gonna say 'pwoper'

:dance: Oh man I want to steal that license plate idea. I won't though since A) I don't want to be an idea-stealer and B) I'm too cheap to pay for another vanity tag.:LOL: I have one on my 87 Mercedes but not the other two. It's freaking expensive.

As for the birds, they like to load up on purple berries before shitting on my white car especially. However, they have yet to target my Muse stencil, or the Mercedes stencil or diesel joke. Clearly, the feathered ones around here approve of my taste. Either that or they've learned from observation that I do not take well to Muse getting shit on.

:dance: Oh man I want to steal that license plate idea. I won't though since A) I don't want to be an idea-stealer and B) I'm too cheap to pay for another vanity tag.:LOL: I have one on my 87 Mercedes but not the other two. It's freaking expensive.

As for the birds, they like to load up on purple berries before shitting on my white car especially. However, they have yet to target my Muse stencil, or the Mercedes stencil or diesel joke. Clearly, the feathered ones around here approve of my taste. Either that or they've learned from observation that I do not take well to Muse getting shit on.

yep my off white vehicle gets bombed with purple bird shit. I have a Muse window decal on my back window. I want to get a plate that has something musey on it. :D

Archived