Another lazy interview. You’d think he’d mention the last UK stadium gigs; he just jumped over them and went back to last year’s first gig. Honestly I think us muse.mu’s could do a better interview.

Anyway, there are some good parts in it. I would love them to do more gigs in small venues. And still no word for 2011 or the new album. If I was asking the question that would be top of my list.

Another lazy interview. You’d think he’d mention the last UK stadium gigs; he just jumped over them and went back to last year’s first gig. Honestly I think us muse.mu’s could do a better interview.

Anyway, there are some good parts in it. I would love them to do more gigs in small venues. And still no word for 2011 or the new album. If I was asking the question that would be top of my list.

Yes yes, I'm sure you'd be an awesome interviewer. :rolleyes:

Cringed at the questions too. Thought he'd at least touch on the MTV EXIT Campaign or anything from the last couple of months, but being hooked to U2 isn't the worst thing.

Yup, Dom would definitely fit in surfing (with a tan) or boarding. As long as he doesn't take up motorcycling...:LOL:

Archived