A couple of things..

zooropa1310

i also have nothing against you personally - i dont know you so how can i?

but please, get it right before you start selling again! ever since you first started i was shocked that people just started buying them. ok, i knew it was only because they had a vague resemblance to guitars that matt played, but still. the mistakes were very very obvious to me but i kept my mouth shut thinking that others would see them too. but they didnt. maybe its their fault for buying them as much it was yours for selling them.

i would never have dreamed about selling a guitar until i knew it was fit to be sold. and i still dont. if i make something that ends up not being acceptable in my eyes it stays with me.

i understand the draw of making a lot of money in a relatively short space of time, but theres no excuse, and it seems like you've accepted that. which is good.

it sounds like you just need to concentrate on re-learning everything, doing each step one at a time, slowly and carefully, until you know exactly what you're doing and how to do it. and if you dont know how to do something properly, or need help with how to do something the way you want to do it, ASK people. its the best way to learn.

there's been a LOT of things said about you (well, your work) and i think everyone would have understood if you'd disappeared for good, so it shows something that you've worked up the nerve to come back and try to make things right.

just make sure they are right this time! hehe

I would also like to add to this excellent advice if I may.

Learning the tools and processes are probably the most important thing for quality control. Knowing what things can drift when you are into a cut are paramount to the success of any project.

Now I've done some high-end shit, for super-yachts and now buildings, knowing every time I even sketch something, I have to make it work first time, every time. In my profession fuck ups like this can not occur or your career is over. I welcome second chances, and attribute this to you being young and overzealous. But only embark on a project where quality, fit and finish can be sold as a quantifiable product, if you can deliver these things. That takes dedication, passion and knowledge of your materials, tools and processes.

[corruption]hi' date=' send me a guitar for "testing", i will utilize my whole limited vocabulary to praise it everywhere on this forum[/corruption']

If he sent you one for "testing", it probably would end up with some peddles built into it. Have you got the pickup I sent yet?

I can't make too many of them anymore, i got warbned for spamming when I did, but I might still do them and get banned, maybe I'll even get mentioned on the KnT wiki page.

Go on.

e7h1e8.jpg

Like I got mentioned with my ban :noey:

You got banned?

If he sent you one for "testing", it probably would end up with some peddles built into it. Have you got the pickup I sent yet?

Go on.

e7h1e8.jpg

You got banned?

I want a bigger monument or it won't do :'(

EDIT: Barnetts are the new Mansons!

Archived